Bright & Bold | CBD Tattoo Balm
Bright & Bold | CBD Tattoo Balm
Ever look at your tattoo and think, “Man, if only it had a bit more pizzazz”? Well, consider the Bright & Bold CBD Tattoo Balm your tattoo’s new best bud. This isn’t just any balm; it’s a party for your ink, where CBD is the guest of honor and dry, faded tattoos are definitely not invited.
Why you’ll wanna slap this on your skin art:
- Color Comeback: Imagine your tattoo getting hit with the refresh button. That’s what our balm does. It’s like turning up the brightness on your TV but for your skin.
- Hydro-High: Tattoos thirsty for some hydration? We’ve got the good stuff. Our balm’s got more hydration than a cucumber in a rainforest.
- Soothe Operator: Got that post-tattoo itch that’s driving you nuts? Our balm is like a smooth jazz radio station for your skin. Cool, calming, and oh-so-smooth.
- The CBD Magic: Here’s where we get serious (kinda). CBD is like the Gandalf of our balm, bringing wisdom and power to your tattoo care, helping keep that ink looking mighty fine while telling discomfort and fading to take a hike.
- Easier Than Your Last Breakup: Just a little rub-rub here and there, 2-3 times a day. No drama, no fuss.
Trust us, your tattoo will thank you, and you’ll be left wondering why you didn’t invite CBD to your tattoo care party sooner. Let’s get that ink looking legendary.
Made with Olive Oil*, Beeswax, Chamomile*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, St. John's Wort*, CBD, Vitamin E Oil*, Lavender Essential Oil*, Fresh Ginger Essential Oil*, and Rosemary Essential Oil*
- Olive oil is a natural moisturizer that can help to keep the skin hydrated and prevent it from drying out.
- Beeswax is a natural emollient that can help to soften and protect the skin.
- Chamomile is a natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic that can help to reduce redness and swelling.
- Rosehip seed oil is a natural source of vitamin A and C, which can help to promote healing and reduce scarring.
- St. John's wort is a natural herb that has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.
- CBD is a compound found in the cannabis plant that has been shown to have a variety of health benefits, including reducing inflammation and pain.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from damage.
- Lavender essential oil is a natural aromatherapy oil that has been shown to have calming and relaxing properties.
- Ginger essential oil is a natural aromatherapy oil that has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
- Rosemary essential oil is a natural aromatherapy oil that has been shown to have stimulating and invigorating properties.
This combination of ingredients is beneficial for daily tattoo care or for new tattoos. It can help to keep the skin hydrated, protect it from damage, and reduce the risk of infection.
Why Use This Balm
Keep your tattoo hydrated, enhance the color, and reduce the risk of fading with our all-natural, locally sourced CBD tattoo balm. Made with organic ingredients and essential oils, this balm will moisturize your skin, reduce itching, and soothe any pain or discomfort.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Because we’re cool like that. Add a little something extra for you or a friend and save on shipping. USA only, folks.
Not feeling it? Hit us up. We’re here to make things right, no stress involved.